We have had a lot of changes in our house lately. Blog posts have been slow and there are reasons for all these changes. My favorite drink of choice has now turned into a taste of toxic syrup. The thought of drinking it makes me sick!

Instead, I enjoy my usual least favorite drink, milk. A gallon a week sweetened with this delicious chocolate flavor now hits the spot!

Bed time for everyone has changed around here too. Instead of late nights for me I have to try my hardest to stay up for a little "me time." Most nights I don't make it and am asleep by 8 p.m.

We have 2
big brothers waiting for the arrival of
a new baby!! Yes, we are going to have a new baby in our home come June. We are beyond thrilled. Change is always good when it means there will be a baby! Can you see how much the baby looks like Damon in it's 7 week ultrasound! We hope the time goes quickly because we all can't wait.

I need to give full credit to this picture to Damon. He is already a proud Daddy and wanted this picture taken to announce the birth of his next little peanut! He's in love already and it's only been 8 weeks.

Now I know my 2 little guys will be excellent brothers. They adore babies. If a baby cries Trevor runs for the binkie or a toy. Shane always helps make babies smile so I cannot wait to see them with their own brother or sister. Shane hopes for a girl and Trevor hopes for a boy. For now, we will wait and I will continue to enjoy the hugs and kisses my belly gets each day from ALL of my boys!
23 comments:
I knew it! Ever since we were in the spa that one night! I had suspicions! CONGRATS! So excited for you to be having a new little peanut:) I'll be crossing my fingers for you for a llittle girl ( that way I can live vicariously through you)
Aaaah! Welcome to the club! I'm so excited for ya! :) I knew something was up as soon as I read that you couldn't stomach Diet Coke. There HAD to be something major going on!
We are so excited!!! Yes, the little peanut does look just like Damon. We loved to see the ultrasound!! So, amazing.
So glad the news is out so we don't have to stomp on our tongues anymore. haha
LOVE YOU Tricia
I already congratulated you in my email to you, but I can't resist saying it again. CONGRATS!!!! I am thrilled!
I've said it once and I will say it again, "YEEEEAAAAA!" I am so happy for your family and just cannot wait to meet this sweet baby!
BTW- if it is a girl, you are getting the biggest, badest baby shower EVER! :-)
Tricia - I am SO excited for you! I recently gave up a beloved drink too - wish it was because I had similar news! Here's to a happy and quick 7 months and to a beautiful and healthy baby! YEAH!
Woohoo!!!!! I love it! I cannot wait! Love that last picture! So cute! Good job Damon! :)
WOOHOO!!! I am so excited for the 2 of you! Babies are such a huge blessing in our lives! This baby is so lucky to have the 2 of you as parents! June can not come fast enough! xoxo
P.S. I am right there with you Karin. I am so throwing a shower with you!
I am so excited for you! Congrats! YAY!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Woo hoo!
So excited for you and your family!! What wonderful news!
Congratulations!!!! So happy for you!
I am sorry about the Diet Coke!!! I know, it is so tragic!!
You need to get the baby tracker now! :)
How exciting! So happy for you and Damon. The boys will make great big brothers to a sweet new baby.
Congrats, Tricia!
Congrats....so happy for you guys!!! (I'm sorry you are unable to enjoy the deliciousness that is Diet Coke, and will enjoy every last drop of mine...for you!)
The boys shirts are adorable! Seriously, perfect!
And I love that Damon is so into another baby...yay!!!!
(Love the last picture...for so many reasons, one is patheticly because I like your shirt...haha, I'm lame, I know.)
I am so excited for you guys!!!
Yea!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!
Congratulations...AGAIN!!! We're very happy for your family. Here's to a beautiful, healthy baby!
Trisha- Congrats! I am so excited for you and the new little one. I bet the boys are totally excited to help. Harbor keeps asking for another little sister. haha... let me place the order I tell her. lol..
P.S. you look great. Cant wait for all the baby updates. Take care, Natalie
What a grat post! Love the boys in their big bro shirts! And absolutely LOVE the picture of Damon & you....his fingers form a heart shape...and you in your red shirt: cool! This baby will be LOVED by ALL! We are sooooo HAPPY and hoping you will be not-so-queesy soon! We pray for the baby everyday....143
Yay!! So excited for your cute family!! This baby will be so loved and adored by all!! I love the change babies make in a house!
What fun news to have just read about! Congratulations to you and your family! And I second your "too everything" post in regards to pregnancy and blogging. I never got it until, well I was in that situation myself. Wishing you a wonderful and healthy pregnancy!
A very belated Congratulations!
I hope you're past the sick stage by now.
Post a Comment