Monday, March 22, 2010

Trevor is FOUR!

I cannot believe my little Trevor isn't so little anymore. FOUR just seems so big and today we celebrated his fourth birthday! In the past few years Trevor has brought us so much joy! He is such a loving little guy that is never afraid of expressing his feelings. He's my cuddlier, funny guy, and all time sweetheart.

Some of his favorites right now are:

Batman
Chocolate Milk
Anything yellow or orange
Playing goo goo AKA baby
Being outside
Pepperoni
Cheese
Sleeping in
It seems like just yesterday he was my sweet little baby that I could easily hold and snuggle with. Those little lips of his were so perfect and still are... always ready for loves and kisses.

Happy Birthday Trevor! We are so lucky to have you in our family. I hope you enjoyed your special day with us because we have enjoyed the past four years with you!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh that just made me cry! Happy Birthday Trevor!!

KB said...

Happy, happy birthday! We are so happy to have known Mr. Trevor all four years that he has been on this earth. What a joy he is!

Gramma Stewie said...

Loved the 'then' and 'now' pictures. He certainly does have perfect lips! He is a little cutie pie and we LOVE him!

Shannon said...

Awww! He's such a sweet little guy. I hope he had a great birthday!!