Thursday, April 8, 2010
DinoFOUR!
Trevor couldn't wait for the day to come to celebrate his fourth birthday in style with his new favorites, dinosaurs! I'm not a fan of dinosaurs but gave into his new obsession! We decorated the house with green vines, balloons, and of course... dinosaurs.
We ate dino nuggets topped with Lava (ketchup), stegosaurus plates (chips), Dino Eggs (grapes), and washed everything down with Jurassic Juice. Trevor is a picky eater and these are all thing even he eats!
Friends played with T-Rex Mountain and all the millions of dino things Trevor already had once they arrived.
Trevor has always played with kids in an array of ages. He has friends years young than him and years older. I love this about him, he gets along with anyone.
Trevor enjoyed the rule of "birthday boy goes first" and was quick to go to the front of the line at each game. We dug for dino eggs at the Excavation Site. The kids loved this more than I thought they would! They loved digging and even watching their friends dig as they watched to see what baby dinosaur egg they would find.
I love how happy he is in every picture. He truly enjoyed his party and the attention!
Dino Race which was much too hard, although the kids has fun doing it.
Pinata time!

Birthday boy with his tower of cupcakes as big as him! He loves cupcakes and the frosting on top.
My favorite part of birthdays, singing Happy Birthday. This year I got a little emotional realizing how big my baby is! He soaked in all the love from everyone as we sang. This picture is now one of my new favorites. The pure joy on his face with Daddy makes me happy and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family.
This kid LOVES cupcakes. I made 4 special ones on top just for the 4 year old because Trevor really can eat all four in one sitting but he didn't want them! He did his traditional lick the frosting off just a half of one cupcake and was ready for PRESENTS!
After placing his baby dinosaurs from the Dino Dig just so on the carpet in front of him Trevor was ready to begin. As we waited for everyone to come sit and watch him open presents Trevor tilted his head and smiled at me while soaking in his wonderful day and then said, "I love you Mom." What a perfect way to say thank you. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such a sweet little boy. Everything small thing I did for the party was worth it because he was beyond happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are AMAZING!!!! You seriously should do this for a living. Don't people pay big money to have birthday parties like this? So fun!!! :)
We had a blast!!! Trevor is such a sweetheart!!!!!! We lve you big four year old!!!!
As always, spectacular party by you! Thanks for letting us share this special day with Trevor!
So freaking cute!! WHERE did you get your cupcake stand?! I looked all over for one for Saylor's birthday- and I couldn't find anything but Wilton's and i didn't like it. I love yours!!
Post a Comment