What I didn't realize in life is that once I had a few little boys they would take care of me too. It's Fathers and Sons Campout this week-end and the boys left me for adventure. The Caveman in Shane couldn't wait to go all decked out in camo he and Daddy bought earlier this week. He was ready for the wilderness and "hunting for animals!" Trevor was excited to go too but the morning before told me he wanted to stay home with me so there was someone to take care of me. My heart melted with his thoughtfulness towards me! Once I told him I was ok and doing girl stuff he was more than happy to go.Saturday, May 15, 2010
Taken Care Of
I always knew Damon would be a great husband. I knew he would take care of me and love me. He's been my love for more than half my life! He seems to know what I need and love me no matter what. He has been working himself almost to death for me and for our boys and this makes me love him even more.
What I didn't realize in life is that once I had a few little boys they would take care of me too. It's Fathers and Sons Campout this week-end and the boys left me for adventure. The Caveman in Shane couldn't wait to go all decked out in camo he and Daddy bought earlier this week. He was ready for the wilderness and "hunting for animals!" Trevor was excited to go too but the morning before told me he wanted to stay home with me so there was someone to take care of me. My heart melted with his thoughtfulness towards me! Once I told him I was ok and doing girl stuff he was more than happy to go.
What I didn't realize in life is that once I had a few little boys they would take care of me too. It's Fathers and Sons Campout this week-end and the boys left me for adventure. The Caveman in Shane couldn't wait to go all decked out in camo he and Daddy bought earlier this week. He was ready for the wilderness and "hunting for animals!" Trevor was excited to go too but the morning before told me he wanted to stay home with me so there was someone to take care of me. My heart melted with his thoughtfulness towards me! Once I told him I was ok and doing girl stuff he was more than happy to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a beautiful post, Tricia!! You are incredibly lucky to be surrounded by loving and wonderful boys. But they are lucky too- because you are perfect for them!!
Post a Comment