He is one high tech little baby! I'm sure when he is older he will laugh at my old school phone but for now it saves me.Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Things Have Changed
Things have sure changed since my last baby. I had all these favorites that have been replaced with new favorites. Today I wonder how I lived without a few things and I laugh at one that is now on the top of my list, my iPhone! You would not believe how handy it has been. Late night feedings aren't so boring while reading Facebook or blogs. The room is still pretty dark for Landon to go back to sleep too! Picture taking with ease to send to Daddy while away is another reason this phone has saved me. The most important reason for the iPhone is the white noise app! Now I have to share my phone with a 3 week old, crazy I know, but well worth it. Landon now sleeps soundly to waves crashing as my phone lays next to him. I love it!
He is one high tech little baby! I'm sure when he is older he will laugh at my old school phone but for now it saves me.
He is one high tech little baby! I'm sure when he is older he will laugh at my old school phone but for now it saves me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love the white noise app I used it with Corbin:) and the late night reading on it! I know exactly how you feel about your phone:)
HaHa! That is so funny!! Don't forget the Aiden & Anias blankets! Those are my new loves!!! :) He looks so precious all scrunched up! I want to kiss that face!l
Gotta love technology!
oh my gosh, he looks so different already! he is growing to fast!!
That last photo is so cool. I don't have any of those "Being Born" photos. I really didn't want to show the world my VaJJ! I guess that is one advantage to a C-section!
Post a Comment