Life changes and once I get settled and think THIS time in my life is perfect I don't want anything to change it changes! I don't like change. Then I settle again and realize no, no, no THIS is the perfect time and then it changes again. All I know is right now I'm happy. I have my sweet baby and two big boys to love on even though they are growing too fast!Friday, September 10, 2010
Perspective
When you add a baby to the mix things change. I use to think Trevor was my baby but the more I hold Landon the more I realize Trevor is a little boy. He is independent, caring, grumpy, funny, and totally lovable! He sits next to Landon and looks all grown up. Gone are the days of him NEEDING to cuddle with me on the couch. He likes to sleep in and get up on his own. He's always been determined and now he shows his determination through building Lego's and working on his own. Although he is growing right before my eyes and nothing will stop it (believe me I've tried but nothing seems to work!) he will always be my Lovey. He is the little guy who needs my love and I need his. He's the one who captures hearts and makes you feel so special no matter what!
Shane is the boy who made me a mother. He was the first to give me the sweet newborn smile and to call me mom even if he started out by calling me Tricia! He is my leader and one to always make others feel welcome. His confident nature makes others want to be around him. He loves little babies and protects them and makes sure where ever they are that they are happy and safe. He has always had a fun way of expressing himself and talking to me about his life. I cannot believe he is growing up because it seems like it should still be just him and I going to the park swinging on the swings or shopping together.
Life changes and once I get settled and think THIS time in my life is perfect I don't want anything to change it changes! I don't like change. Then I settle again and realize no, no, no THIS is the perfect time and then it changes again. All I know is right now I'm happy. I have my sweet baby and two big boys to love on even though they are growing too fast!
Life changes and once I get settled and think THIS time in my life is perfect I don't want anything to change it changes! I don't like change. Then I settle again and realize no, no, no THIS is the perfect time and then it changes again. All I know is right now I'm happy. I have my sweet baby and two big boys to love on even though they are growing too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sweet post! Love your boys!
worded perfectly. beautiful.
So sweet!! Great shots of your cute guys too!!!!!!
It is funny how you think things can't get better, but they do. The important thing is to remember all those "best" times!
I agree with all of the above!
Post a Comment