Wednesday, March 30, 2011

just SMILE!

This is what a five year old looks like when he is told his birthday party it taken away. Seriously, how hard is it to just stand there (right where I tell you) and SMILE? Birthday photo shoots happen once a year so it shouldn't be too much to ask for to just stand and smile. Unfortunately for me, my patience was thin and we were all tired today which never makes for a good combination.

Don't worry, the party was given back once there was a sweet 5 year old smile and the world was good again!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

LOVE!!

KB said...

I am sorry, but that picture is all Trevor! I am sure as soon as the camera clicked, his face lit up with his sunshine smile. Love him!

Gramma Stewie said...

I love this picture, with Trevor's classic Mr. T expression! And you know how I love pictures with other expressions (that are just them) than smiles! So you have to KNOW that I LOVE this picture!