We have a new love and addiction in our family, it's all about the sand now! Each of my boys loves everything about the adventure and excitement found at the sand dunes. Since January we have gone 3 times as a family and Damon has been able to sneak away without us 3 additional times. This week-end was suppose to be our last trip of the season but with the hot weather we decided to stay home. Instead of being out in the sand today I've decided I should look at all the pictures we have taken!
The boys love going off in the sand showing off and exploring their independence. Shane and Trevor could be out there all day puttering around. Sometimes, the kids get stuck but they don't come crying to us...
Instead, they all come together and fix it on their own like MEN do! It's so cute seeing them out there.
I'm not sure who likes it more, my little guys or my biggest guy!
Between the cooking, entertaining of the baby, and relaxing out in the sun, the best party is watching Damon out there with the boys. I love how they ride around and follow each other.
We spend most of the time in good conversation and enjoying each other.
Little Landon loves any type of commotion! He loves being outside and watching the kids go. We did strap him in his car seat and take him for a little ride in the Razor. He got really quiet and I looked over to find him sound asleep!
My happy and carefree baby!
The second trip Trevor flipped his quad. It didn't stop him long and he was back on again ready for adventure!
Now you have to leave it up to me to have a photo shoot in the middle of the sand dunes at Dumont! I couldn't help it.
I have yet to drive anything. I'm too busy relaxing. Trevor and Shane like to take to out on rides around camp!
For now, there is no more sand at the the dunes. We will take a break from the sand and soon enough enjoy the mountains of Utah. Adventure is something I've gotten use to and I'm sure I will always experience with my boys.



2 comments:
That looks like SO much FUN!!!
I can't imagine how the boys handle such a big rig: they must be talented!
Post a Comment