Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mr. T at Five

Trevor is my easy going little guy that does not require much attention and limelight so when it's his birthday he is in heaven. He loves getting the choice of everything and all the attention he gets throughout the day. I started the evening off before his birthday decorating his room so he could wake up to some fun. I have a hard time waking him up each morning but on his special day he jumped right out of bed! This was the last sleep as a 4 year old.

Pancakes with sprinkles were his request for his birthday breakfast. He was thrilled to have us sing to him too!

He was at his two different schools today so we had 64 cupcakes to share with his friends! He picked out Star Wars and I'm sure loved being sung to by his friends. At Schorr he was welcomed with his Birthday Message on the marquee from me. He was so happy to see his name up there!

The birthday boy requested Chuck E. Cheese for dinner which is always loads of fun.

I cannot believe my Trevor is 5. It seems like he should still be my messy two year old that was always into something! Instead he is 5 and currently loves: baseball, cereal, writing, Wii baseball, Lego's, and pizza lunchables.
We love this boy more than words can express. He brings us so much joy and happiness. We love you Mr. T!


1 comment:

Gramma Stewie said...

Trevor is an amazing little boy, full of energy and love! Remember, he said he is going to marry YOU someday....are you still his 'lovey'? What a great wake up 'call' for Trevor! You 'done good' (and well trained, may I add)