I've already decided this baby isn't going to grow up. I'm not going to bed so tomorrow won't come. Tomorrow cannot be Landon's birthday, it's gone by way too fast! We won't celebrate tomorrow which means no cake. We all know in my crazy world that no cake means a baby is still a baby and not one yet! I thought I bought my last can of formula 2 weeks ago but I bought another can today because I can't take this baby growing up. With Shane I celebrating not buying formula with Landon I can't bring myself to buy that last can.
I still don't understand why no one has figured out how to freeze time or slow down our children from growing up. I want them this way forever but I seem to say that at each stage they are at so I GUESS I'll be OK with Landon growing up too. This year has seemed to have gone by on fast forward yet I cannot remember life without our Little L. As much as I would like to take him to Neverland and not have Landon grow up it is happening so I better get use to the idea of having a one year old...tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a sweet post, and what a happy baby!!
How could Landon's first year have gone so quickly? It is very sad that your baby is not staying a baby. Landon's smiles have been a treasure this past year. With every smile, I am picked up and smiling too. What a blessing he is for all of us. Much love to Landon on his First Birthday.
I SOOO get this post. I used to mock people not letting their babies grow up. I always enjoy each new stage they go through... but this last baby IS different. Here's to a baby for one more week... or so!
What a BEAUTIFUL BOY!!!! I can't believe it was a year ago that we were staying in the hospital with little Landon. You were such a trooper, Tricia! We got to see them give him his FIRST BATH, right there in the room....that was so NEAT! He is perfect and sooooo CUTE!!! Love him, and you!
Post a Comment