Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Cheer

I never thought for a moment that Landon would not like Santa. We had our ward Christmas party on Friday and when Santa came into the room Landon looked toward him with curiosity. His older brothers climbed onto his lap with confidence listing off their wants and wishes this Christmas. When we added Landon to his lap for the group pictures instead of joy, tears came to his face and he covered his face so Santa would disappear!

 Most moms would pluck their baby off of the scary man with a beard's lap but I'm not most moms. I love the classic picture of a child screaming on Santa's lap so I asked the brothers to leave so Landon could "enjoy" Santa on his own. I love it!
 My three boys, too sweet! Love each of them so much.
 Shane got pretty serious on Santa's lap and added some things he has never said he wanted. Later he told me he was nervous and didn't know what to ask for!
Shane's Christmas Wishes 2011:
- PS3
-Killing video game AKA Call of Duty
-Scooter
-mini gumball machine (this was on Trevor's list at first but has now made it's way to Shane's)
 Mr. T had an entire list of things for Santa and he kept going and going!
Trevor's Christmas Wishes 2011:
- Dog (he won't be getting his but now says just a toy dog)
-DSI games
-Scooter
-Dinosaur
 Me and my sweet little baby. I don't want too much for Christmas because all my wishes have already come true; a beautiful family complete with my little MoooMooo. I wouldn't mind a new camera, but I'm not sure if I've been good enough for that!
 My biggest baby of all, Damon. Seriously, he HAS to get his picture with Santa every year. He waits and waits for all the kids to sit on Santa's lap and then finally gets his turn. This year he even convinced some of his favorite ladies (I was last) to join him in pictures too but I will save those pictures for myself! I'm not sure what he asked for but I'm pretty sure he has earned COAL!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What fun pictures!!! Landon will laugh about this when he gets older. :):) Shane and Trevor look pretty serious about their conversation. You've got to get it right or Christmas could be a catastrophe. LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!

Brittany Weaver said...

Such cute photos! Your family is darling. Damon makes me laugh!