Monday, March 19, 2012

Growing up

I seem to only blog when I realize how fast life is going. My boys are growing and that isn't excluding our Little L. He is now happy to be party of the big boy club with his brothers and couldn't be happier. Surprisingly he can hold his own when it comes to his big brothers too! With Shane being 6 years older than Landon and Trevor being 4 years older I never thought they would all enjoy playing together, but they do. Seeing them all giggle and play puts me in my happiest spot.  

 Part of Landon growing up is his quest for being just like his brothers. When he is able to sit at the dinner table just like them he couldn't be more thrilled.
 Having such a large gap between the boys I had forgotten how crazy they become at this age. As for crazy goes, Landon doesn't even compare to Trevor at this age. Trevor got into everything he could but Landon just gets into some things! As much as messes bother moms this third time around, I welcome it. I love having a baby to keep me on my toes. I love being blessed with one more little buy to get into the art cupboard and pull everything out to color in the color books and maybe little on the tile too. Life seemed to be a blur with Shane and Trevor but with Landon I make sure to stop and cherish this phase because before I know it  he will be out of this stage too.
 Landon is turning into a little talker. He says Mom, Dad, Shane, Bruba for brother, ball, dog, apple, and more. This morning Damon decided to get himself McDonalds for breakfast and Landon gets a hold of the bag dumps everything out and says, "french fry!"
 Landon had his first try of pudding and needless to say, he loved it!
 As much as I don't like Landon growing up so fast I love seeing the little guy he is becoming. Lately he likes to scrunch up his nose to make whoever is around him laugh. He adores being adored.

Although I have done this 2 times before I never get use to the fact that they grow all too quickly. Today Landon is another day closer to growing up but I will always cherish today!

1 comment:

Pike's Place said...

Your boys are way too cute! And big! (sigh!) What happened to our babies?