
With the smiles of these beautiful children others will receive joy...

because of their parents kind hearts.

Brite Blue takes your donations and places smiles onto poverty stricken children by giving them an education.

Thanks you, thank you, thank you!
We cannot express our gratitude to all who have donated to Brite Blue this year. Our hearts are full. The smiles of our children will now give smiles to children across the world in a small village. Our children have warm baths and beds. Food always at their disposal and now because of every one's kindness more children will be able to do the unimaginable, go to school!

because of their parents kind hearts.

Brite Blue takes your donations and places smiles onto poverty stricken children by giving them an education.

Thanks you, thank you, thank you!
We cannot express our gratitude to all who have donated to Brite Blue this year. Our hearts are full. The smiles of our children will now give smiles to children across the world in a small village. Our children have warm baths and beds. Food always at their disposal and now because of every one's kindness more children will be able to do the unimaginable, go to school!

5 comments:
What beautiful children. What a beautiful cause. We love the children in Guatemala and love to see the smiles on their faces. Thanks for your great work for such a great cause.
I hope Damon has the best time! I would love to see those little faces fill with pure joy when he arrives!
Serious, I would love to go to one of the Guat trips just to see all those children light up! Great pictures. I love that these children's smiles are making other children smile!!!! Your examples amaze me!
Well why don't you come to Guatemala with me?? I have told my donors that each of them are welcome. In fact I would love for each of you to come and see what you have done for others. I will be leaving again in April. You should come Lanae and all my other donors. IT will change your life. It is beyond amazing and is one of the greatest acts of love a person can give. These children are pure and humble. They would love to meet you!!
Damon
You guys are incredible!! Seriously!! Love you guys and am so proud of you both and the work that you do- Tricia, I love this post- Smiles for Smiles- love it- and the pictures are amazing!! You rock, girlfriend!!
Post a Comment