Always wanting to play cars or watch TV with me. I can just give him a look and he knows I need a kiss and love which he is always quick to give. He showers me with love each day which is probably the only reason I can handle his craziness! He can be wild and crazy and know just what buttons to push but all he has to do is flash that adorable smile and I laugh at Mr. Trevor, my buddy!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
My Buddy
This little guy brings me so many emotions each day. He brings me love, frustration, laughter, happiness, sleepiness, friendship and more joy then I could ever have dreamed.
Always wanting to play cars or watch TV with me. I can just give him a look and he knows I need a kiss and love which he is always quick to give. He showers me with love each day which is probably the only reason I can handle his craziness! He can be wild and crazy and know just what buttons to push but all he has to do is flash that adorable smile and I laugh at Mr. Trevor, my buddy!
Always wanting to play cars or watch TV with me. I can just give him a look and he knows I need a kiss and love which he is always quick to give. He showers me with love each day which is probably the only reason I can handle his craziness! He can be wild and crazy and know just what buttons to push but all he has to do is flash that adorable smile and I laugh at Mr. Trevor, my buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What an adorable capture of Trevor's smile and personality. He is beyond precious in a million ways.
He is so cute!
So cute! I love little Trevor!
Post a Comment