I use to not understand the lack of blogging from pregnant women. They seem to fall off blogland for the first trimester or maybe even longer! NOW, I understand. I understand completely how the computer is just too much to even sit down at. Too much energy to think of something to write about and pictures to post. Too tired to stay awake at night and get caught up and blog. Too sick to care about anything that is not essential. Now I get it. I promise to come back, some day but for today just know I'm too everything to want to blog.
Instead I leave you with a picture of a time (last month) when I had the energy to go do fun things with my kids!
5 comments:
(laughing so hard)
And, if I'm any indication, it's hard to get back into blogging after the baby is born. Sheesh! My kid's adorable and yet I'm not updating like I should. I'll chalk it up to exhaustion. :)
Hear Hear! I am sorry Tricia! I wish I could relieve some of that "everything!" Love you!
We understand....the essentials, especially during the holidays, are MORE than enough for any mom...let alone a pregnant one. We are thankful for your sacrifice...to bring into this world another sweet baby (grandchild for us) into your family!
So do we know if it is pink or blue yet? Are you going to find out? That one you will blog...right?
Post a Comment