Monday, January 18, 2010

The Master and Lovey

Truth was told by Trevor a few days ago and it melted my heart!

Trevor: Dad is the Master.

Me: Oh really.

Trevor: Yeah, Dad told me he's the Master.

Me: If Dad is the Master what I am?

Trevor thought for second and then quickly grabbed my hand.

Trevor: You are my lovey. I would take being Trevor's Lovey any day over Master. Besides, I never told him to say it either unlike his Dad calling himself the Master! For the last few days he will take my hand and call me his Lovey and each time my heart melts.

7 comments:

KB said...

My heart just melted!

Pike's Place said...

Love it!

Tara said...

Awww, he is the sweetest little boy! I hope Jace grows up to be sweet like that. I LOVE it. ☺
Cutest ever! Love him.

Monson Family said...

He is SO cute!!!! That is the sweetest thing ever!!

Chet and Kristina Cox said...

What a cutie:)

Moose and Family said...

That is so sweet!!

Shannon said...

Such a little sweetheart!!