Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Sweet Dreams
I didn't realize it was so easy to please my two little guys. I was crowned greatest mom when I agreed to them sleeping in the crib last night. When Shane let Trevor know they could sleep in the crib he was in awe and said, "For real LIFE!?!" They promised to be out before the baby was born.
However, it didn't last long. Soon enough they had escaped and ran to a more squishy bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So cute! Norah's new trick is to crawl in Evan's crib with him to sleep. I love to see them cuddle and be nice!
How cute they are. At least they can fit in the crib. I'm afraid if we ever have another one the boys won't fit.
LOL I love Trevor's face in that pic! You can totally see how stoked he is to be right there, enjoying his new brothers bed. :) Love it!!
Cute party!
That is too cute!!! Kids are so funny!!!
Post a Comment