Shane is all about baseball these days so when he finally decided on a baseball birthday I wasn't surprised. We had a great afternoon doing everything baseball!

He enjoyed picking out treat and goodies for all his friends. This kid really loves everything about his birthday parties and pays attention to all details.

That baseball bat is Damon's childhood when he played baseball. Party pictures were actually easy this year because Shane "knows how baseball players stand and act!"

The buddies eating their food from the concession stand!

Classic spin around the bat game which the kids LOVED! Ready...

SET...

GO!

Cooling off in the house while playing musical bases. Again, the kids wanted to play this game over and over too!

Pinata time.

Shane is all about the pinata too. I don't think I'll ever be able to throw a part for him without the pinata.

I messed it up and forgot he wanted a cake which would have been way easier for me! He is already talking about next year's party and how he wants cake!

As usual our wonderful family and friends spoiled him!

Birthday season is over for another year. I still cannot believe Shane is 6 years old. I have to pause and think how old he is because I really don't believe it. Shane is such a kind boy. He is so helpful to everyone around him. He is inquisitive by nature too. Always curious about the work around him. I love this guy who made me a Mama for the first time something I count as my greatest blessing.
2 comments:
Evan and Norah were so happy to help celebrate with their favorite 6 year old!
always a great party at the youngs house. love you guys. glad shane had such a great birthday.
Post a Comment