Introducing our newest addition,
Landon Rix John Young
Born June 14, 2010
8 pounds 12 ounces
20 inches long
Her seriously is the sweetest little baby. He came into this world calm as can be and loved instantly by many. He looks just like Trevor who looked just like Shane when he was born so we'll see who he develops like as he grows!

I still cannot believe he is finally here and perfect in every way. Most of the time when I hold him I just want to eat his deliciousness up! His chubby cheeks and soft skin make me want to hold him all day long.

It's hard to believe of I'm mommy of 3 and we are a family of 5! It's beautiful and perfect, and I am happy and content. I have been blessed with my beautiful family more than I could ever have dreamed. He is my smallest little guy even though to many he is a large baby. He seems extra tiny and cozy to hold. Landon's hands seem extra long next to his little arms and legs. He looks like a puppy that has to grow into his paws! He's just too precious.

We are all as proud as can be. I now have 4 guys in my life and I love them each in a different and special way. Shane could not wait to hold Landon and Trevor was scared. It took Trevor a day to hold him as he was worried of Landon's fragile state. Damon instantly fell in love and couldn't wait to show him off to all. Between all of us, I'm not sure if he's ever going to be put down.

Little Landon is another blessing I'm honored to hold. I look at him and cannot believe how lucky I am to have another little boy and another little baby. He has stolen each of our hearts as we welcomed him into our family.
6 comments:
I know I loved him instantly! I am so glad I actually got to meet him on the day of his birth! I love him to pieces and can't get enough!
Love the pictures!!! CONGRATS!! He is lucky to have such a great momma!! Oh, I just love little boys. They are so sweet and so fun. How great for your whol family and I love the name!
TRICIA!! He is so precious! I am so happy for you and your new family of five!!Congrats!!
This post made me cry happy tears. I love the pictures and your thoughts. I love the way you show your love for your family.
We're related.
Just sayin'.
=-)
Beautifully said, and the pictures are perfect! He is so tiny and precious. I am thrilled for you!!
Yay! He's here! He's here! (sorry I'm so late. I'm over-the-top excited cuz' it's new to me!) He does look perfect in every way, and I'm glad that all has gone well. Keep resting up and take care of that sweet little one! <3
Post a Comment