Monday, August 16, 2010
Born Cool
Do you know how cool you have to be to be born with your very own natural Mohawk? Well, my littlest guy, Landon, is that cool. Born with a Mohawk. Every time he takes a bath his hair dries sticking up forming his natural do and I love it!
See that natural coolness.
This little guy has only been in our lives for such a little amount of time but already he rocks our world.
He's adored by mom and loved by dad. His brothers can't seem to get enough of him either. Trevor loves going up to him and kissing him while saying in a high pitched voice, "Hi, baby. Hey baaaby!" Shane continues to tell Little L how big he is getting and that he needs to stop growing. Those are words Shane hears from me all of the time and I love that he reflects that conversation onto his littlest of brothers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
love love love these pictures. he is adorable! the onsie is adorable too! and i wanna kiss those cute baby cheeks too.
Seriously . . . he is too cute!!! You guys make beautiful babies!
I was just admiring his mohawk on Sunday! I LOVE it!
Super duper cute! :)
love it!!!! And love him!! I love that he has a mohawk! It is so cute and so unique. LOVE it! I am glad you did a post about it! I agree with Shane...he is getting so big too fast!
That mohawk rocks just as much as his crib!!! Love the onesie, btw!
Post a Comment