He brings in so much joy and love into our home. His brothers adore him and Landon only laughs a belly laugh for his brothers.
When this baby enters a room the love he shares fills the room. He will rub my hand as I feed him or hold my finger. He giggles with joy whenever his Daddy comes into a room.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Light of Our Life
This little baby is our joy. He lights up any room with his beautiful smile. I cannot believe how fast little Landon is growing. This is my third child and I'm still trying to figure out how to freeze time! Damon is constantly telling me how Landon is our family's greatest blessing and he really is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He sure is a cutie patootie! :D
Joy to the World: Landon! Tricia, those are "your eyes"! He is your mini-me!
Post a Comment