Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Best

Who could resist loving on this cute little guy in his Sunday Best? He really is a good baby and that even means at church. However, lately he doesn't like to sleep in my arms. Sad, I know! He fights going to sleep so during those times I'm in and out of class. He continues to live his Rock Star life with his Landon Fan Club. The little girls love him and the Young Women adore him. Sometimes he is stolen out of my arms. Most moms would welcome the break but me, I miss the sweet baby.
I love seeing clothes that his brothers would wear too. This outfit originated on Trevor. Trevor was only 5 months old when he wore them and not Landon wears them at 8 months old!

Love this boy EVERYday not just when he is wearing his Sunday Best!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

What a sweet post!! I loved seeing Church clothes- well I still love seeing it. They get worn the least so they last the longest. Love Love LOVE little man church clothes. They are the best!!

KB said...

I'd say he is probably the best thing about a Sunday! :-)

The Wach Family said...

Holy Cow! He looks just like you. I can't believe how much he looks like a little Tricia with red hair!

Oh, and my blog is private, but I haven't posted anything for 2 years. When I finally do post (which will happen in the next few weeks)I will send you an invite!

Gramma Stewie said...

Angie is right: this is the male version of TRICIA! Isn't he darling?