Friday, August 12, 2011

Getting His First Hairs Cut

Auntie Kris has been each of our boys first hair stylist and she didn't stop with Landon. His hair wasn't too long but the mullet in the back had to go. After an afternoon at the pool while in California Auntie Kris got out her scissors and gave Little L his first haircut.
 It took all of 2 seconds for him to hate it. He screamed and cried as she cut away and Damon held him. He's the first boy to get so mad at getting his hairs being cut!
 I really don't understand how Kris can work and cut hair while her client is squirming around and not holding still, but she does and he looks so handsome.
 Once a bottle was plugged in Landon's mouth he was much happier. I had to hold the bottle as Damon held his arms and Auntie Kris cut his hair! All I can say is spoiled baby.
 After each hair was in the right place smooches were given and Little L was loving life and Auntie Kris again.
 Landon and his new look with Auntie Kris. I absolutely love that Auntie Kris has given each of our boys their first hair cuts. It makes me so happy.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

He had to look good for the rodeo!! But now he looks so much older :( :( Great job Auntie Kris and Mom holding a crying boy, his bottle and taking pictures!! All in a days work!!!