Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How did this happen?

I don't know how it has happened but my little Trevor has turned into a full grown BIG boy! I feel like life has turned into a blur and going on fast forward!  I should still be watching Mickey Mouse each morning with my little Trevor and holding his chubby little hand but instead we are rushing out the door in the morning going to school making sure homework is done and lunches are packed! 

 Even though Trevor is growing up he is still my lovey. He still takes care of me and wants to make sure I feel loved. I love how Trevor is protective of me. At school there is a running program before school that the boys like to go to. Trevor ran 1 mile the first day and loved it. However, the next day he didn't want to go because he would leave me alone in my classroom. Just like at home he likes to make sure no one is alone.
Mr. T continues to keep me on my toes. He is still grumpy yet fun. Calm yet CRAZY! Right now he loves dried mangoes, cheese balls, games on the iPad, and reading to me. I love my Trevor. He blesses our lives and makes us happy!