I promise we had a good Halloween and Landon did enjoy it, but he did not enjoy his owl hat. I tried for weeks putting it on his head with cheers and clapping but nothing helped. He went to Trunk or Treat and Trick or Treating without his hat.
This mean mama thinks it's incredibly darling to see his grumpy little face in the owl costume. The drama of a one year old with hands to the face and all! Happy baby without his hat on.
Sadly, this was my first year that the boys did not match. I decided it was time for Shane to finally get a costume he'd love and nothing themed to match his baby brother. I wanted them to be characters from Harry Potter and Landon could have been the owl but the big boys were not game. Instead we had a ninja and a vampire.
Trevor was the cutest little vampire I've ever seen! I tried to get him to say "I vant to suck your blooood!" but he
thought I was crazy!
He loved being spooky and scary but I'm thinking he just looks darling!
He wanted to be a vampire so he could suck people's blood. Scary, I know!
Trevor loved having a Halloween parade at school and lunch with his friends at his class party. He is still my sweet tooth boy because when asked what his favorite part of Halloween was he responds with "getting lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of candy!
The joy in this boys face to finally have the best costume ever, a ninja!! He did crafts in class on Halloween along with a party and parade too. His favorite part about Halloween is the candy too.
Our Halloween traditions were still in full force this year. We had families over for a little Halloween party, Trunk or Treating a Church, Booing various families leaving goodies on their porch, school fun, and trick or treating. Oh and they even Trick or Treated at Dumont! By the time the real Halloween rolled around they were tired and already had enough candy for a lifetime so they didn't last but a few streets trick or treating!

1 comment:
Such strong opinions from such a little guy! :) Love those Young boys to death!
Post a Comment