Sunday, October 2, 2011

peek-a-boo

This little guy has begun the get into everything-know what I want-screaming at a high pitch-crazy-on the go stage. Little L goes from one place to another trying to find destruction. He isn't remotely as bad as the brother before him but I don't think anyone could live up to Trevor's crazy baby business. I pray his poor wife does not have to go through what I did when he has children! Although Landon is calm he is still a Young and determined to get what he wants which consists of pretty much everything he shouldn't be getting into!

 He loves opening the pantry and finding the various treasures awaiting him in there. On this day he found a coke box which provided him entertainment. I love how babies find joy in the smallest things! He played and crawled around the kitchen as I cooked dinner. Although this was just a few weeks ago so much has changed. He is now a pro at walking with only a few falls as he goes and the weather is finally starting to cool off. Well, cool off to me means under 100!
Little L is the best baby. He loves playing peek-a-boo and giggles when he hides himself with something like this box.

1 comment:

Suzanne Affleck said...

He is such a cutie. I love to watch little ones discover the world around them. They take joy in the simplest things and it reminds us to do the same.