While this sweet little guy was growing in my tummy I had a reoccurring dream about him and my sweet Granny. Each time in my dream she would tell me to drink orange juice. Sounds funny, I know, but she always told us this for our vitamin C so I listened and never got sick while pregnant. In my dreams she would also tell me how special this new baby is. She would tell me to protect him and he would bring love into our home. I already knew my Granny was an amazing woman, but now I see how right she was, even in my dreams. Little L is special beyond measure. His brothers continue to adore him and smoother him with love daily. His Daddy and I can't seem to get enough of his kisses and attention and usually end up trying to out do each other trying to persuade him to come to us!
With 3 boys in tow I am always asked if I'm going to try one more time for a girl. My answer is always the same, Landon was my try for a girl and it didn't work. Besides, when you master love and babies I'm pretty sure you need to stop when you hit perfection so here we are done. Landon will forever be my Little L because he is the love who completed our family.





3 comments:
Love that! Totally made me tear up! Love your answer, too... So witty!
That is so sweet as are the pictures. Love this :)
Landon has added so much love to our lives. His smile makes me happy each and every time. Thank you for the beautiful words and pictures of precious Landon. I love the L connection with the love he brings. Thanks Tricia!!
Post a Comment