Monday, August 27, 2007

Chocolate Cake Anyone


Well, I survived my first day of school! The kids were good, they are too shy the first day. The only problem is I'm not use to being on my feet all day so I have blisters on my feed and a major headache!! Good thing Shane and I made the most delicious chocolate cake you have ever tasted! Well, if you live in Vegas or have ever been to one of my boys' birthday's I guess it isn't as good as Nothing Bundt Cakes, but it is still yummy!


Chocolate Bundt Cake


1 chocolate cake mix

1 large pkg. chocolate pudding

4 eggs

1/2 Cup sour cream

1/2 Cup hot water

1/2 Cup oil

1 Cup chocolate chips

Powdered sugar


Mix ingredients together and place into grease bundt pan. Bake 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Sprinkle top with powdered sugar. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Cyndi said...

Thanks for putting the recipe on there...I'm going to make it. It looks so good!

Monson Family said...

Oh good, it turned out! I knew it would! Thanks for the recipe! That is just what my fa-tass needs!

ElRae said...

Hey,
That looks almost as good as a bundt. We just need to steal a copy of the frosting recipe! Hope you had a good second day too. We hope Anabelle makes it all the way through today!