Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"I want a beach at my house!"


Well, Shane is obsessed with the beach! He loves ALMOST everything about it. He isn't so sure about the sandcrabs they send him running away when Damon picked some up! He wanted to go to the beach today but I told him we couldn't because it is too far away. He told me, "I want a beach at my house!" In honor of his request, I am posting pictures of us at the beach earlier this month in Ventura.
Mr. Trevor likes the beach too! He loved doing what he does best, running around! This kid never stops! He did not out of the water once he went in!

We had to test our Grandpa Young's new surfboard! Between Damon and Shane I don't know how much use Larry got out of it but I'm sure he'll find the time in his new retired life to go again!
















1 comment:

Monson Family said...

I agree with Shane! Too cute! I love these pics! Hey, what cute swim suits! Ü I love the pic of Shane running up the beach! Too cute!