Trevor has an outie belly button! I have changed his diaper I don't want to know how many times and last night I noticed it. I have been doing the same thing for the last 23 months getting him out of the bath, lathering him up with lotion, giving him kisses on his cute little tummy, and gettingthat cute belly b of his and last night I notice, hey he his say an outie!And on to the other piece of random information. Our TV in the gameroom has a new look because Shane, "wanted to watch pirates on TV!"

5 comments:
Jayce has an outie, too, but I never really think about it or even notice. It's funny how we miss things (I do it, too -- I never noticed Alyssa's incredibly long fingers until people started pointing them out to me).
Shane is so funny -- he was right -- he was watching pirates. Hilarious!
That is too funny! Cute little Trevor's tummy! I think you just get in a routine and are trying to hurry. Shane is so silly! Serious, isn't goo be gone the best!?!
Hi Tricia,
This is Donna Jaco (Layton)--I hope you don't mind I was looking at your blog (from your mom & dad's site). I was going back trying to find you in one of the pictures--you take them all!!!--and got back to Damon's trip to Guatemala. That was really touching. That is where I served my mission as well and I'm still waiting my turn to go back (when they dedicate the temple in Quetzaltenango for sure). Anyway, my daughter, Tawni, is going this summer on a humanitarian trip to help build an orphanage that is run by an LDS couple, I believe. I am so thrilled for her, and yes, everything you see there could be a picture. It is the most amazing culture and country.
Darling family you have!
~Donna Jaco
I love the Pirates on the TV that is so FUNNY!
LOVE the pirates on the TV...what a smart boy! "If it's not on TV, I'll PUT it on the TV." Thanks for sharing.
Cute little picture of Trevor's belly!
Post a Comment