After 6 days without you we miss you so much!! We know you are having so much fun with your Grandmas and Grandpas! We have seen so much on our trip and can't wait until you are big enough to come with us.
You will never believe it but we rode on an airplane just like the one from Madagascar 2 and it was just as scary! The pilot never told us, "the good news is we are landing... the bad news is we are crash landing" even though we thought we were a few times.
Daddy loves to swim in the water with his mask on. He saw Dorrie and her whole family and Crush the turtle. We looked around for Nemo but could never find Nemo.
We rode horses through the jungle and then on the beach. Mommy's horse was named Floss and kept eating all the grass!
We even went on a boat to drive to a store to buy you presents instead of driving in a car! We went fishing with the locals and Daddy caught 3 fish, Mommy caught 0!
We love you both so much and can't wait to come home to see you. Be good for Grandma and Grandpa.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

7 comments:
How cute is your letter to your boys? Showing just how much you love and miss your boys!
Can't wait to hear about all your adventures!!!
I just read your letter to Trevor...Shane is at preschool (by the time I looked at your blog today). I will read it to him tonight! Did you see Shane's note to you on FB this morning? Trevor wanted to see a picture of Dorie, when you mentioned her in your letter. He then remembered she was under the water, so that was OK. The boys are doing well, but miss you both greatly! We love you so much....
Awww! So cute!! I have been checking your blog every day out of habit. And ever thime I click on it I tell myself, "duh." But what a great surprise today! :)I am glad you are having such a great time!!
So cute... glad you guys are having fun!
That letter is TOO cute! What a sweet mom taking time out of her fun vacation for a love note to her cute boys at home. Can't wait to see more fun pictures and stories from your trip.
Love the letter! Can't wait for more details.
I totally love the letter and the way you related it to them!! You guys rock!!
Post a Comment