I wish I was buying necklaces from this 3 year old. Thinking to myself, how blessed I am that my almost 3 year old only worries about which shoes he should wear his Sketchers or Crocks. Instead my best friend was the toilet but even amongst the yuckiness of being sick I see my blessings.
FRIENDS.
I got Facebook well wishes, e-mails, texts, phone calls, and multiple offers to take my children. Thanks to wonderful neighbors and friends my children were take care of, fed, and looked after. I was even taken care of with crackers and soda to calm my tummy. For some reason when you are in child bearing years it is always assumed, but no I'm not pregnant!
I am fine, it was just a little flu but, I feel loved and that makes me feel even better.

6 comments:
Sorry to hear you were sick. Had I called to rsvp for Trevor's b-day party, I would have already known this information! Hope you're feeling 100% and ready to take on your upcoming par-tay!
I am sorry you are sick!! That really stinks!! I love your pictures from you trip! It looks like you had so much fun! I must admit I am a little jealous!! LOL
You ARE loved Tricia! I hope that you are feeling better today. (And I'm sorry that my pictures of Jace weren't a cure-all. ☺)
So sorry that you weren't feeling good. I hope you got a good nap! What great friends you have to come to your rescue!! I hope you are feeling better!
I hope it is a quick flu bug- get better!! I am happy to hear that you have good neighbors & friends who help take care of you guys!!
Ugh! I know how you feel I had the flu a couple of weeks ago. Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment