Monday, May 4, 2009

missing them

A week without my two side kicks went by too fast but I sure am missing them. Quiet is nice but sometimes it turns into boring. All week I wondered what I use to do before kids! They bring life into my life! We laugh, we play, we love and I am missing that.

Shane can always talk me into stopping for lunch. Since he was a baby and would scream french fry I seem to stop and get him a bite.

I'm missing my lunch date buddy. Trevor is always with me and keeps lunch dates lively. Instead I had quiet conversation this week which was an oddly relaxing lunch!


Bubble tubs are given daily or almost daily or whenever depending on my energy level. Trevor loves his time getting clean and as you can see is never bored while getting clean.
I love how they ask for a treat and then I don't feel so guilty stopping to get a Diet Coke. Don't you just love how Trevor eats a donut? He puts it through his finger and bites all around. Pretty smart I must say.

It is time to go pick up our little buys. They had a blast without us but I'm sure they missed us some times. We'll be back to our crazy life again soon and then I will wonder why I ever got bored in my quiet house.




5 comments:

Gramma Stewie said...

Loved these pictures and journal entry....Shane & Trevor are such cute little guys! We had a BLAST with them...playing everything we could think of! We enjoyed having them here in Ventura and seeing you guys for a short time too. Give the boys kisses from G & G Stewie and tell them we miss them already! I know they are enjoying their friends today and Shane is probably riding his new bike non-stop!

KB said...

What a cute little bum in the tub!
Sounds like a nice week, but maybe a little too quiet. I do not remember life without these little kiddos and could never imagine going back. Even during the crazy times. What a wonderful blessing to have grandparents who are willing to take them for a fun week and awesome parents for letting them go!

Tara said...

So fun to see all those pictures, and that one of Trevor with ALL those TOYS all the way around the tub...with his little tush in the middle...augh, I just laughed!

And I HAVE to agree that my kids bring LIFE to my life! It's so boring without them!

Monson Family said...

Okay, too adorable! But I have to say, thank you for including in your pictures some restaurants that I can NOT have!!!! Why I otta!! Such cute pictures of such adorable boys!!!

j- said...

Now I'm missing In & Out!!!