Saturday, May 8, 2010

Needing Attention

It's funny how things change with time. I remember the days when I couldn't get a picture of the boys together. Now it seems if I want one of just Shane and the smile and lighting are perfect Mr. T comes along and has to put his face in it!
Attention is needed by Trevor and sometimes he'll do anything to get it, even get in trouble!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Handsome boys you two have! I'm sure baby boy # 3 will be just as sweet.

KB said...

Bring him over, I will gove him all the attention he wants! :-)

Pike's Place said...

Maybe he senses the baby is on the way -- he'll be a big brother soon!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is the cutest picture ever!!! Shane is one cute boy!!!

Monson Family said...

Haha! That is so cute!!!!

Amy G said...

hello middle child! Good thing he and daddy have those doughnut dates. You'll have to have special mom dates too. They are adorable boys!