Monday, May 30, 2011

Nee Nee

 Oh how I love this baby! His sweet smile, chubby cheeks, and sparkling blue eyes make me fall in love with him each and every day. He continue to be the happiest and adored baby around. Sometimes I wonder if he will know his name because as of now he has numerous nick names!




 He has gone from Landon to Landienie. Little L or Bing. Sometimes it's Ding Ding but lately it's been Nee Nee. Don't ask, all I know is he is loved by his family no matter what we call him!

I will say too that his hair is getting redder and redder so I can only wish and hope it stays.

4 comments:

David Stewart said...

So amazing how he cooperated through all those amazing shots, including leaving the hat on. Such a cutie!

KB said...

He never fails to bring a smile to my face! I love that he has a thousand nicknames- he fits right with the Baker's! :-)

Britt said...

So cute! Our oldest, Ethan, was Nee Nee for a long time. I love how you never can predict what nick names will evolve.

Gramma Stewie said...

Wowsers, are these ever the cutest pictures ever!!! What a clever idea, and he seems so JOYFUL about the whole photoshoot thing too! Could this little guy be "your ham"? Looks like he loves the camera, and he sure has the smile for photos! I say "call Gerber"...you have 'their guy'! He is too cute, you need to share him with the world!