
Ok, you all know it's not me that is the animal lover so I don't know where little Trevor gets it from! He absolutely LOVES animals. He has always loved our dog Liberty but if you have every met Liberty who wouldn't love her! She is the best dog. Anyway, I noticed Trevor's extreme love for animal when we went to California this month. First, we went to the Santa Barbara Zoo (I'll post pictures later) and he would just sit and watch the animals at first and then he wanted out of his stroller so he could get closer. Then, we went to the Fair and he LOVED the petting zoo. He tried to ride on a goat and gave all the animals kisses. The entire time he was squealing with delight! The last animal place we went to was the rodeo and I was standing there with Trevor looking at the cattle and he started to crawl under the corral to get in with the cattle!!! I screamed and scared the animals back and pick Mr. Trevor off the ground! The sweetest part was him with the horses. He is my little animal lover!

4 comments:
Tricia... I can't wait to read your blog. I will read it religiously! Can't wait to see more great pictures, too! Maybe one day I'll start one,too!
;likoiorf7f (Jace sends his love, too!)
Nice Trish. I love that you are finally doing a blog too! (Finally!) I will check it every day, so you better post updates often, or you're going to get a call from you big sister asking "what's going on?"
This is perfect though, because now hopfully we will actually get to SEE some of the pictures you take of your cute boys!
I am already loving it! Great Work! I am a huge fan! That is my HHCC and I won't kiss your butt either so you better post some good stuff! Ü
Tricia - great start on your blog!
Dad
Post a Comment