Friday, August 31, 2007

I missed them...

I made it through my first week of school and boy did I miss my boys. YES, this includes Damon even though I came home to the messiest house ever today! After Grandpa Young coming to watch the boys, Damon home with them on his days off, friends saving the day and watching them during Damon's court time (Thanks again, Lisa) we survived. We survived me gone every day, Shane screaming each morning when I left the house, and Trevor escaping out the front door only to find him half way down the street! We survived. I'm tired, I have more laundry then I want to realize, my feet hurt since I now have to wear something besides flip flops, a sink full of dishes, and toys all over the floor, but I couldn't be any happier knowing next week will be a piece of cake only having to work 2 days and being home with my sweet boys the rest of the week. Life is good.

We were driving downtown in Ventura last month and stopped for some fun in the water fountain. Look at my sweet Trevor. I love this little face he is pulling. Like he is contemplating life or maybe if he should jump into the water! They had way too much fun running around and splashing each other.
I LOVE that they are starting to play more together and enjoy being brothers! This picture was cut short as I had to run around the fountain because Trev was on his way into the water head first!Shane wouldn't stop for a picture he was too busy walking from one fountain to the next and splashing in the water!

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

Well Tricia, I'm glad you survived your first week. It will be nice to only work a few days a week from now on. I love your pictures of the boys in the water fountain. I LOVE the one of Shane walking from fountain to fountain...it is a beautiful!!!

Tara said...

Sounds like you had one heck of a week!! Atleast you all got through it! Your pictures are great. I'm going to have to second Cydni's comments about the one of Shane walking! Love the artistic feel. I can't believe how BIG Trevor is looking! He looks like a 2 year old...and he is suppose to STILL be "Baby Trevor".

Monson Family said...

These are too stinkin cute! I LOVE them! Good job Tricia for surviving your hectic week! I wish we could have been there to help! Seesh! Cute Cute boys!