Sunday, August 26, 2007
More of my classroom!
Ok, I had a user error and couldn't add any more pictures on my last post but had more to share! It's a school night so I better get to bed!!
This is the job board, where the kids help with different things throughout the week like taking attendance to the office, teacher assistant, etc.
Desks, desks, and more desks! We 18 kids now so that is not too bad!
This is the outside our room good work board. I love ribbon so I had fun using my Cricut and adding ribbon to my letters.
This is outside our door. We are going by Captain instead of Mrs! Arrrr, Captain Young!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a cute idea for a classroom theme...when I taught 3rd my classroom was Western / Cowboy themed... I completely get the love decorating the classroom - its so easy to forget that you're going to have to prepare everything to teach too!
Tricia, you are amazing. That is the cutest classroom EVER!!! Good luck with school.
Tricia, what a cute classroom. I love all the pirates. Enjoy your first week, I always loved the first week (once you get past the butterflies).
Post a Comment