Today was my last day of staying at home full time. I'm back to school part time tomorrow. No tears shed yet, but I'm sure they will come tomorrow between me and Shane! We decided to call today "Super Day of Fun." Shane was so excited we had a day full of fun and we did almost everything he wanted! We started the day off with a trip to Target (Shane's favorite place to shop) with an icee and popcorn ordered our shopping trip began. We got a slip N slide and new paint so we were ready for some fun! Trevor and Shane had fun on the slip n slide. Trevor wasn't excited when he slipped though! Trevor went down for a nap so Shane and I painted with his new paint set then we watched a movie with popcorn and chewed the gum he picked out at Target. Next, we had worn ourselves out so much we had to take a nap and I even joined Shane! When we woke up we headed to Chuck E. Cheese and then to Costco for ice cream (I shopped too). We finish off the Super Day of Fun with Over the Hedge and then off to bed! Whew what a day, but we all had fun. Shane told me "I sure do love our special day." He also kept telling me how much he loved me through out the day! He loved all this special attention and I loved not doing one bit of work all day but just played with my boys! To make things even better Grandma and Grandpa Stewie are coming late tonight too!! Drive safe.
Shane having fun watching Tarzan with Mommy eating popcorn and chewing gum! He is not use to having me watch a whole movie with him because I usually work during movie time!

Trevor loved being outside while I was getting the Slip N Slide ready. He loves being outside and says "outside, outside" all day and pounds on the sliding glass door!
Have fun tomorrow while I'm busy working!

2 comments:
What a fun day! I'm excited for you to start school (its fun to do something new) but I know you're going to miss the time with your boys! Sounds like they're going to miss mama too! How sweet, and what a great idea to make them know their so special! (can you tell I like exclamation points?) Have a great day at school!
That sounds like the funnest day EVER!It was good seeing you guys on Monday...Thanks for letting us stay. Shane is so cute! I love that he always tells people that he loves them. That is sweet than he knew that it was such a special day and that he appriciated it.Well I love your blog! and you all!
-Cyndi
Post a Comment