Monday, December 17, 2007

Eight years!

Happy Anniversary to my Sweetie! Eight years ago today Damon and I were married and sealed in the Salt Lake temple. It was a beautiful winter day. The day is a blur and actually the last 8 years have been a blur. Who would have thought after our first date at 16 that we would end up married and then 8 years later have the perfect little family! We are already an old married couple. Damon forgot, I had to stay at school late, the boys have been sick and grumpy, and so off to pick up Chili's To Go for anniversary dinner! Oh well, we have FOREVER to have romantic meals and anniversaries together just not this year!
This picture makes me realize that I need to get our negatived onto a CD. I wanted to share a picture so this is the ghetto way of taking a picture of a picture because I can't work the scanner. I better go, we must watch our wedding video like we do each year to make the day see like yesterday! Thanks Damon for being the best husband, I love you.

7 comments:

Amy G said...

Okay this is impossible!!! It can't be 8 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm going to be sick. It's not bad enough that I just turned the big 4-0! Now I have to hear that one of my dearest Mia Maids has been married for 8 years!

I have to say that Tricia my dear you are absolutely radiant in that picture. I wish I'd looked that beautiful on my wedding day!

Congrats - at the end of the month I will celebrate 15 years of bliss! ha!
Amy

Monson Family said...

Congratulations! So cute! Little Tricia and Damon! I love that you watch your wedding video every year! That is so sweet! I had something to say but now I forgot. BLAH!

Monson Family said...

I remember! About getting your negatives on disc, ask around to see how large of files they scan them at and save them. Some places don't save them as very large files. Like I had some done at Target (Mom did them when she was here for Sadie's birth) and I couldn't even print them up as a
5x7! I did my wedding ones at Costco. Anyway, I wonder if wolf or someone like that does them even better! Love you!

Jodi said...

Happy 8 years! I hope that the next 8 fly by just as quickly and are just as happy.

Pike's Place said...

Love the wedding pic! You guys haven't changed much. I'm sorry that today wasn't too fun for you . . . life gets in the way sometimes. Just make sure you make up for it later.

Bart and Kellie said...

How cute you two are! Wow! It sure goes by quick huh? We're almost at 5 and I'm freaked out. You look beautiful, I've never seen any of your wedding pictures, I want to see more!

Cyndi said...

Oh my goodness 8 years! Congrats! You do have a wonderful family. We love you all so much. Have fun times! 2 more years until you hit a decade!