It looks like Santa has been here! We made cookies for Santa tonight and I had a sneak peak and they are gone and now there are gifts under the tree. I didn't even hear him, he's one tricky Santa! Shane went right to bed tonight with pure joy and excitement! He thought he might have heard Santa on the roof while he was trying to fall asleep!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas! Enjoy this special time to remember the birth of our Savior and the warmth this time of year brings into our homes. We will miss all of our families but wish EACH of you a Merry Christmas to you and those you hold dear.

** Side note, this Nativity was given to us by our secret Pixie Family. (At church we drew names to deliver secret goodies for 5 days so a family had us and we had a family too).Isn't it the cutest thing you have every seen?!?! I had to show it off! Each night they gave us a treat and a set of the blocks. The boys love the blocks and have been playing with them all week. We had the best Pixie Family EVER! Thank you so much!! We have had fun delivering goodies to our Pixie family too. Shane was upset when it ended and wanted to deliver something and "drive fast" tonight! There will always be next year but for now, Mommy won't be driving fast after the ticket I got last week! Merry Christmas!!!
5 comments:
It looks like Santa has been here too - but as kids get older he brings less!
I absolutely love that nativity and I plan on stealing that idea!
I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow with your sweet boys.
I loved your card - wow that must have taken you a lot of time, energy and patience!
I also love the pixie idea. When I was a sunday school teacher I tried to get a secret service deal started in our ward. I thought with 12 youth starting it out it would work but I think they didn't catch my vision. I think I should talk to my bishop about this pixie idea...hmmmm.
Merry Christmas! I had an awesome pixie, too. I feel badly for the family that got me . . . I don't think I did too well. I hope your Christmas was wonderful!
Amy, I'm going to make template of the Nativity next year because I'm so going to make some too! They are the best! I'll make sure to pass them along.
We just did the Pixies with no talking to the Bishop! We did all sorts of Christmas stuff instead of an Enrichment so this was one of them. Talk to Larry about a Secret Valentine! Lanae's ward does that and I want to do that this year!
Santa is a sneaky one! That is fun that you did the Pixie family thing. Those are always fun to do and receive. That nativity is super cool I love it!
I recognize the cute plate and cup set for Santa's cookies and milk. :) Gosh, that block nativity set is so (Tricia's language) freakin' CUTE! Your pixies are AWESOME!
PS Sorry about your ticket....didn't you tell them you are a wife of a Metro Police Officer? Don't they have a sticker for your car to give them 'the word'? (like firemen do in CA) Which sticker always brings out the brotherhood feeling and generally warrents only a warning. Bummer....
Post a Comment