Saturday, February 9, 2008

Beautiful Bride

We had so much fun taking these bridal shots! The bride was up for anything and my friend, Maren, is the soon to be SIL and came to help us out. They wanted to do the shoot at Lake Las Vegas and boy am I glad. It's my new favorite photo place. If you want pictures there let me know, it's amazing at how many different feels you get there. It was a beautiful day and we got some super fun shots. The only thing I am mad about is ME not having pictures like this in my wedding dress!

If I were to be a bride today I would totally steal her dress! It is just beautiful. The pictures really don't capture the beauty of it. Look how cute the sleeves are!


She is an avid Diet Coke drinker and we happened on a Coke booth and they offered her a nice drink so we couldn't pass up some fun shots in her dress! Plus she had a Diet Coke fountain at one of her showers which is too cute!




That is all for now. Stay tuned for the wedding which I just got home from. I can't imagine how tired the bride and groom are because I am beat! I have been taking pictures for almost 12 hours! It is aboulutly amazing to see the love this couple have as they came out of the temple. I teared up too many times today because it brought back those sweet memories. Plus my friend, Losa's husband Whitney sang The Way You Look Tonight for the parent dance and I was just crying. He is an amazing singer. Check out his solo on Gladys Knight A Christmas Celebration he sings number 9.I'm so glad they asked me to do their wedding and able to capture the beauty of their special day.

8 comments:

Tara said...

Sounds like a dream wedding! OH what I would do to go back in time and be able to have beautiful pictures like those! I love the "feel" of them. You did an awesome job Tricia!!! (Thanks for posting them. Now I'm anxious to see the wedding pictures. You're posting those tomorrow, right? HAAA. j/k) Ü

Anonymous said...

They look so great, Tricia! I'm sure you did just as wonderfully today at the wedding. I can't wait to see them! BTW, I am so with you on wishing I had photos like that from my wedding! How things change!

Monson Family said...

Those are AMAZING! Great job Tricia!!! You always capture the shots at such great angles and cool perceptions. I LOVE that about your photos! Beautiful work as usual. I can't wait to see the wedding! Rest a little bit!

Pike's Place said...

I wish you had been my wedding photographer. You did a great job! The pictures are beautiful!

Gramma Stewie said...

What a talent, Tricia! You really did do a super job on those bridal shots. They are a far cry from the stand in a studio in your bridal
gown, aren't they? I love the soda shot....but the beauty of the window shot is amazing! And how do you do that with all the back light...THAT is a photographer!

These shots should increase your photography business! And for those of you in CA....she can do a shoot when she comes out to visit for you! She has some fantastic beach shots.

The photo bug is genetic....from my Dad. Tricia & Lanae have taken that natural ability to new heights with their artistic eye and much study, opening their wonderful PHOTOGRAPHY businesses. Great job!!! Lucky bride, to have you for her photographer!

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

These are great pics! I cant wait to see more.

Cyndi said...

B-E-A-UTIFUL! I love them! I can't wait to see the wedding! You are an amazing photographer Tricia!!! Good talking to you the other day...I hope it helped. 143

Mitzi said...

These are beautiful. I love the diet Coke shot! Great Job! I am sitting here looking at my easter photos. I am off to send you an email about those now.