Monday, September 1, 2008

It's bad when....

you just used your LAST diaper and you are still sitting home not buying any! I don't know what is wrong with me. I have had this horrible headache all day and don't want to do a thing! Please no surprise visits to see my disaster house! That doesn't really explain why I'm fresh out of diapers. I never would have run out of diapers with Shane and with Trevor I have come close but never this close. I even ran out to the car and got my back-up diapers! I don't know, I have been so much more lax with Trevor then I was with Shane I wonder if a third child would survive! Oh well, we'll be making an early run to Target in the morning.

I just saw the previews for 90210 and I'm actually excited for tomorrow! I know, I'm lame. I'm even watching the Hills as I type. 90210 was so my favorite show so I'll be watching tomorrow to see how it goes. Will anyone else be joining me or am I the only loser out there?!?

5 comments:

Pike's Place said...

Okay, huge admission . . . I do watch "The Hills." I wish I didn't, but it keeps drawing me in. :) I am curious about the new 90210, but I'm not sure I'll have time to catch it. You'll have to let me know if it's worth getting hooked.

Tara said...

No, you're not the ONLY loser out there. All of us who actually watched the FIRST 90210 are curious about this one, and I'm sure everyone will catch one of the first few episodes!
(And EVERYONE watches the Hills...seriously, everyone says they are embarassed about it, but that they do. So I'm going to stop pretending I don't watch it!) Ü

Monson Family said...

Okay, you know I totally love the Hills...and I have had 90210 for the past week!! You know we will be watching!!!!

Tara said...

You've been tagged. Check my blog for details.

Cyndi said...

I LOVE the Hills and I watched the new 90210. I liked it...they needed to build the characters a bit more though before they jumped into so many plot twists. BUT I am excited for next week. I think my favorite part is seeing the old characters in it.