I have this little problem. I love taking pictures and I usually take way too many during each session. As one of those officially crazy mom's I want every picture of my kids so I can scrapbook them, blog them, and plaster them around my house but I haven't allowed my clients this option until now! I'm now doing CDs! I'm so excited about this because now you can have every picture and unlimited printing of those images. This means you can give away to everyone, put them on the blog, scrapbook them all, and make Christmas cards with all those pictures of your little darlings! For a family session the CD of the images both in color and black & white is now only $275.
-become a hostess
-pick a location: park, home, red rock with so many others to choose from
-invite 3-4 families/friends
-each family gets a 30 minute session
-CD's are discounted at $175 for images in color and black & white
-the hostess gets the CD for $75 for arranging the event and happy friends!
Here are some of the darling people I have gotten to photograph. 





I am starting to book quickly for the upcoming Holiday season. If you would like a Saturday appointment in October or early November let me know ASAP as space is limited and filling up fast! Give me a call or e-mail me at tricia@surftheweb.com if you have any questions on how the mini sessions work or if you would like to book an appointment. Check out my website too at http://www.youngimpressionsphotography.com/

7 comments:
You do such a great job. We're still interested in getting our pictures done at Thanksgiving. I'll send you an email!
SWEET DEALS! I love all your pictures. Those new ones of Shane...to die for! Love ya-you are good at what you do!
AMAZING PICTURES! (all of them!) You've got talent girlfriend! LOVE YOUR WORK.
That is my absolute favorite picture of Reagan! I have a few favorites when she was a newborn and I just love that picture of Rylan. It is so her at times! I love pictures of my children....thank you!
Love your photos! E-mail me at tjj3@cox.net so I can send you an invite to my blog.
I didn't realize you did photography as well. I should've guessed you were due to all of your fabulous pictures on your blog. You and Lanae are both so talented. I wish I lived closer. If you ever come to Ketucky BRING YOUR CAMERA. (Who really ever comes to Kentucky?)
I so wish I was closer to have you do our pics. You do amazing work.
And yeah, I do have a creative team, but I'm always interested in people who love my stuff and want to help me advertise (and get free stuff!). If your sisters are interested tell them to shoot me an e-mail (pamelaodd@gmail.com). I have a new kit about to come out that I'm pretty excited about.
Post a Comment