Daddy put all the BAD GUYS into jail! It was so nice having my parents there with us! The boys loved playing In Toon Town pushing all of the buttons and hearing the sounds.Look at those muscles!
Off to Mickey's REAL house and Trevor couldn't be more excited! That is his "trying to stay cool smile." He could not believe he was sitting in Mickey's chair.

Shane loving everything about Mickey's house too. We pretty much had no line and just walked our way up to see Mickey!

Trevor shook Mickey's hand and Shane said hi. Mickey liked their shirts Mommy made with him on them!

Pretty much throughout the whole day this is how Shane felt... ultra excited and ultra cool!

Trevor was brave and rode on every ride he was tall enough for! Look at those hands in the air!

Trevor's favorite ride was Pooh. He kept saying again and again! We did it twice (which we did on most rides because there was no lines) and he cried when we didn't go on it a third time!


All of us on Pirate's! It was scary for Shane at first. I'm pretty sure that had to do with Damon telling him all the pirates were real! Once we were done he said he wanted to go again! Grandpa, Daddy, and Shane went again while Trevor needed another potty break. You should have seen the huge smile on Shane's face when he came out the second time. He was so proud because, "It was kind of scary the first time. But the second time, I LOVED IT!"
You can't go to Disneyland without some frozen treats! Of course Shane picked the most messy one. No birthday cake for this birthday girl but instead a frozen banana, yummy!!

Grandma bought Trevor his VERY OWN cotton candy and he enjoyed each and every sticky bite!
The Classic Jungle Cruise seemed so real to a 2 and 4 year old!

At one point, Shane followed the instructions of plugging your nose in case the boat sinks! See Damon's smile? Yes, he enjoyed Disneyland. He loved taking the boys on the roller coasters and having a blast with them.
Shane loving his Mickey hat and time with Daddy! They had just gotten off Shane's favorite ride... Space Mountain! He asked me if I saw a rocket ship blast out into the sky. I told him I sure did! He couldn't believe it and told me HE was on that rocket!
Trevor had some good aim shooting on the Buzz Lightyear ride! I however, beat Daddy's score and will never let the sharp shooter live that down!

Grandma and Shane pretty serious with their aim!
We had the perfect day with no crowds and lines. The longest line we waited in was Finding Nemo for 20 minutes.
Shane wanted another roller coaster before we went home so Daddy and Grandpa were going to take him on Matterhorn. Trevor was tall enough but I worried he was too young for that fast ride. Grandma, Trevor, and I were going to another ride when Trevor asked where Shane was. I old him on a fast ride. Trevor got excited and said I want to go on a scary ride! Here we are before and Trevor loved it! I guess it goes along with his daredevil personality!

Our last ride was Peter Pan, which Trevor loved and wanted to go on it again but the park was closed!
Once the park was closed the boys were so upset that their magical day was over! They didn't want to leave. They wanted more rides. More fun. There was nothing we could do but make one last stop here...

Grandma let each boy pick out a special toy. Trevor picked out Lightening McQueen, the same we could buy at Target! Oh well, he loves it and sleeps with it each night. Shane was happy to find a pirate Mickey set and loves playing with it! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.
Shane loving everything about Mickey's house too. We pretty much had no line and just walked our way up to see Mickey!
Trevor shook Mickey's hand and Shane said hi. Mickey liked their shirts Mommy made with him on them!
Pretty much throughout the whole day this is how Shane felt... ultra excited and ultra cool!

Trevor was brave and rode on every ride he was tall enough for! Look at those hands in the air!
Trevor's favorite ride was Pooh. He kept saying again and again! We did it twice (which we did on most rides because there was no lines) and he cried when we didn't go on it a third time!

All of us on Pirate's! It was scary for Shane at first. I'm pretty sure that had to do with Damon telling him all the pirates were real! Once we were done he said he wanted to go again! Grandpa, Daddy, and Shane went again while Trevor needed another potty break. You should have seen the huge smile on Shane's face when he came out the second time. He was so proud because, "It was kind of scary the first time. But the second time, I LOVED IT!"
Grandma bought Trevor his VERY OWN cotton candy and he enjoyed each and every sticky bite!
At one point, Shane followed the instructions of plugging your nose in case the boat sinks! See Damon's smile? Yes, he enjoyed Disneyland. He loved taking the boys on the roller coasters and having a blast with them.
Grandma and Shane pretty serious with their aim!
Our last ride was Peter Pan, which Trevor loved and wanted to go on it again but the park was closed!
Grandma let each boy pick out a special toy. Trevor picked out Lightening McQueen, the same we could buy at Target! Oh well, he loves it and sleeps with it each night. Shane was happy to find a pirate Mickey set and loves playing with it! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.

12 comments:
Hi! This is really random, but my name is Jenni and I am LDS and a member of my ward's Enrichment committe here in CA. I was searching for ideas for a "Purse"-onal Enrichment activity online and your blogpost came up regarding the one you helped put together last fall. I was wondering if you had time, if you might be willing to share what type of program you put on that night (speakers?) and how you created both the duct-tape purses and the goodie bags (how did you attach the ribbon??) Please email me at jensmith001@hotmail.com if you have the chance. It looks like your activity turned out fabulous! Thanks so much!
Horray! Finally a post about Disneyland. It looks like you guys had the perfect Disney-day.
LOVE all the pictures.
Man, I almost teared up when reading your post -- I want to take my kids so badly (we were so spoiled and now we miss it). I'm glad you're no longer D-Land virgins! Maybe we'll haveto take a weekend trip one of these days. The kids sure have fun! And, of course, we have fun watching them have fun.
So funny that Lisa said she almost teared up...so did I. I have such great memories of Disneyland and the looks of pure joy on my kids faces. I am so glad you and your family had such a great time and your birthday was full of great memories!!! Isn't Mickey the best!
You have me so excited! We are going in April! I know the girls won't remember, but Maysie is so in LOVE with Mickey that I can't wait! It'll be good memories to share with the girls when they get older!
I want to go to Disneyland again! Two months is too long between trips there! :) I can't believe Shane rode Space Mountain. Kelsie asks to ride it, but I haven't let her yet. I'm too afraid she'd be too scared! One day though! I'm glad you guys had such a great day at Disneyland. Can't wait to see the scrapbook pages.
No way, Disneyland for your birthday! How fun! Sounds like it was awesome!
I really do not think there is a better place on earth (except maybe home) than Disneyland! Who was having more fun- the boys or grandma & grandpa? :-) Adorable!
I loved the Disney pics! We are going there a week from today (D has a pediatrics conference in Anaheim) and our kids are soooo excited!
By the way, I love LDS connections... I know Jenni Smith, who posted at the top of this entry.... her husband and Derek were in Elders' Quorum Presidency together at BYU) :) funny.
ohhh i need to go to Disneyland! Its been so long :(
Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad you got to celebrate in such style! I love DisneyLand and if I hadn't gone to visit Morgan for my birthday I was considering a fun day at DisneyLand too!
Its nice to share birthdays with you! Here's to many more :)
I forgot to mention earlier that I love that everyone (even your mom and dad)color coordinated! You are just on top of it!
Post a Comment