We had a full house this week-end and couldn't have had more fun! We have missed having Josh and Kris come visit with their two little darlings, Gavin and Lyla. I love watching all these crazy cousins play together! They have a blast running around playing and just being together.

Our poor Ventura cousins aren't use to this Vegas heat so we cooled off on ever so fun Slip N Slide! The kids loved it! Us moms cracked up watching our little monkeys running and NEVER sliding!

That is until Uncle Josh decided to cool off and teach these kids how it's done!! It was hilarious seeing a grown man over 6 feet 4 inches tall slide on down! As you can see from Trevor and Lyla in the background they loved watching him!


Yummy ice cream cones are always needed after playing in the water. I don't know why but for some reason ice cream always tastes better in a suit and wrapped up in a towel! However, I could eat these kids up instead of ice cream! Aren't they the cutest EVER!?!

We enjoyed a stop at Bass Pro Shops to practice our shooting skills.

And to see the beautiful fish being fed. They all loved the sharks!

Us parents actually got to enjoy a night out together. Our wonderful baby sitter came at the very last minute and we were able to enjoy La Reve at the Wynn. It was amazing and so fun to go out as couples again. I really can't remember the last time all 4 of us went out! Besides dinner, a show, we enjoyed winning $140 between the couples! It was a great night and the kids had a blast eating chips, popcorn, M&M, and pizza with the baby sitter and playing together!

As always the trip was too short. The little buddies had fun together playing around and I enjoyed having a cute little 2 year old girl running around my house! We already miss our fun cousins but soon enough summer will be here and we'll be off to Ventura to visit and play at the beach.

7 comments:
What a FUN weekend. Looks like the kids had a BLAST and parents too. Nice to have an evening out...and winning a little money never hurts either ;o)
As soon as I realized where Kris had taken off to I knew I would have a cute post from you to keep me updated on the exciting events! It's so fun to have cousins come and play :) I love the picture of Josh on the slip and slide (too fun) Glad you all got a chance to go out and enjoy being couples for an evening. what a great babysitter you have.
Too CUTE! You so NEED a girl, Tricia. They are way too much fun!
How fun!!! Nothing better than getting together with family and letting the kids have a ball! That slip n' slide looks pretty tempting! :-)
How fun!!! I love that Uncle Josh got down and dirty with kids! That is hilarious! I love that Libby is so excited too! Shane is hilarious with that gun! He looks so big and grown up. What cute cute kids!
Your boys are seriously too cute!
Looks like you had a fun-packed weekend together! Lots of fun activities.....sounds like cousins will remember all the FUN at Shane & Trevor's house: slip n slide followed by ice cream...good mommy!!! And you are right about ice cream just tasting better (if that is possible) after playing in the water and while you are still in your swimsuit: yeah, Foster Freeze! Grandma Beebe's tradition moves on!!!!! Love you all.....
PS Tell us about the Vegas show, ok?
Post a Comment