Wednesday, May 6, 2009

no words


***This was all done on their own and as you can see they thought they were so funny!

10 comments:

Julie said...

I am totally dying over here! These crazy boys have so much fun together!

barlows said...

THAT is funny! I always wondered what kind of influences my kids would pick as their friends . . . now I know :)

Pike's Place said...

So funny!!!! It took me a little time to figure it out (I'm so out of it). :) Duh!!

KB said...

Thanks for the best laught that I have had in quite awhile!!! :-)

Kerry said...

Silly cute boys!! HaHa

Monson Family said...

Ha Ha! I LOVE it!!! They are such cute and silly boys!!

Tara said...

Silly boys!! Love that you even got a picture of it.

j- said...

That's hilarious!! They totally thought they were funny!!

Jodi said...

Boys are so funny and apparently observant!

Shannon said...

HA! That's too funny!

It's right up there with "my Dad has big hands, too, & my Mom has big boobs". I don't know if I'll ever forget that one! LOL