Thursday, May 14, 2009

Savings Madness!

I'm giving myself a huge pat on the back today. I started using a free online coupon savings site and it is wonderful! They just extended to California so check out www.grocerysmarts.com All my food today was only $37.42 and I SAVED over $91!!! Cereal for only 50 cents a box and free lunch meat... I'm one happy girl! Besides the savings on food I now have 40 cents off each gallon of gas at my next fill up! I would have even saved more but my two little helpers each earned a package of gum. Damon is proud and I'm happy to have more money in my pocket. I'm loving this!

8 comments:

Pike's Place said...

Ugh! One of these days I need to get on the ball and figure this Grocery Smarts out. Way to get such a great deal!

Tricia said...

Why did you buy three cases of diet coke and only two cases of my coke?? That is great how much you are saving, starting tomorrow im reducing your budget by 50%... more $$$$ for me, Great!! What should I spend all my new found money on?? love you
Damon

MnM's Mommy said...

Okay! I am not as good at this as you! HELP! I pick 4 & 5 star items!!

Monson Family said...

I am so jealous! Maybe we should move to Vegas just for this! :) Well, and you guys! :D That is amazing!! Great job Tricia!

Chet and Kristina Cox said...

Karin and I were just planning our attack on the couponing last night. I am excited to see how much I can save!

Jodi said...

I'm starting to coupon (it's a daunting task). Thanks for the site tip. I've found some good sites, but nothing for California, so imagine my excitement as I read your post.

Erica and Curtis said...

Yes, Tricia NEVER tell your hubby how much you save. Curtis said the same thing. I save so much as well on a similar program. Isn't it addicting? And FUN!

Gramma Stewie said...

Tricia....thanks for sharing the link for CA! We will try to figure it out and GO FOR IT! I've ALWAYS used coupons, as you know. I love to shop for sale items too...so this should be fun (once I figure it out). Thanks a bunch for letting us Californians know it has come to us!