Friday, May 15, 2009

Two Little Darlings

I was lucky enough to take pictures of two of my favorite little girls. They are so much fun to take pictures of! We do sessions twice a year and I love seeing them grow and watch their little personalities change. Two girls. The exact opposite of my children. I loved their outfits and seeing sisters play together.








Little Miss was so happy the entire time! This picture is my absolute favorite. Look at her squeal with delight! I would be happy too if I had those cute red shoes!








I'm loving the location which I admit was a last minute change. I'm now on a quest to find outfits for my boys so I can go take their pictures. Thanks Kerry for sharing your darling little girls with me. I always have fun spending an afternoon with them.

8 comments:

craftyashley said...

Kerry has such great taste! Those pictures are just so cute. :)

Kerry said...

I've been painting like a mad woman today and are just now getting a chance to check your blog. Thank you for the sneak peek! They are so cute and I can't wait to see all of them!!! So glad we changed the location - thank you for your patience not only with my kids but with me. You're the best! Can't wait to frame them! :)

Tara said...

those are adorable!!! i LOVE them. that's one LUCKY mom that gets to put those all over her house! (love the barn, the field, and those red shoes!)

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

Cute little girls! I love the red shoes. What a great location! Cute pictures!!!

MnM's Mommy said...

Sign me up for pictures there!!!! I want to do the whole family there!! How about Christmas card time?!

Gramma Stewie said...

You are an amazing photographer! You had BEAUTIFUL 'subjects' to photo here....nice job!

Monson Family said...

Hmmmm, I thought you were going to talk about MY girls! :) Well, I guess now that I have 3, you would have said 3 of the cutest girls! :) These are so cute! Great job! I love the expressions from the little one! So cute!

Monson Family said...

Hmmmm, I thought you were going to talk about MY girls! :) Well, I guess now that I have 3, you would have said 3 of the cutest girls! :) These are so cute! Great job! I love the expressions from the little one! So cute!