Sunday, September 6, 2009

only when I'm happy

Trevor has a cheerful yet somber personality. Happy but grumpy all within seconds. Some say that is what make Trevor so endearing and truly it is. I can't help but love our happy go lucky grump! Tonight he couldn't sleep and came downstairs for some snacks and to watch some TV with me. I gave him a kiss and he quickly wiped it off. Trevor is usually my lovable little guy and always smiles at my kisses and words of love.

Mommy: Did you just wipe my kisses away?

Trevor: Yep.

Mommy: Why would you do that?

And in the grumpiest tone that only Trevor has mastered in the 3 short year of his life says...

I only like kisses when I'm happy!

Maybe I should get him an ice cream with a cherry on top so life can be good again. Whatever the case may be his happy yet grumpy personality continues to make me smile and give him kisses even if he doesn't want them.

5 comments:

Donna said...

That is hilarious!

Tara said...

Gotta love that! So totally Trevor!

Monson Family said...

Ha Ha! What a sass!!

Gramma Stewie said...

OH, how cute is that little story? And it is perfectly Trevor! Love him!

Cyndi said...

lol...he is the happiest grump i know